Rhadney’s Shoot

The set up of the shoot was actually pretty simple. We had a black curtain set up in a living room. We used two high powered Camulet strobe lights aimed at the subject (cross-lighting 6ft from subject, 6ft in height), and also an SB-800 at 1/125 of a sec. right behind our subject and just barely below our subjects head.
Post Processing:
So what I started doing in almost every picture is enhancing the dept-of-field. As you can see clearly in one of the pictures, I used “lens blur” and just made the smoke clear enough to where the picture looks almost 3D, as if the smoke is being blown towards you. As for the other pictures I enhanced the colors, the black, added a bit of clarity, sharpen the picture, and added a dark vignette.

The Jar
The Jar
The Jar

Advertisements