This shoot was a little complicated. I didn’t choose the place or neither the setting so I just had to improvise with what I had. Molly was a great model, very easy to work with, meaning she came to do the job and knew how to do the job right away. So in a sense by the end of the photo shoot, everything eventually worked out under an hour.
Set Up: For this shoot all I used two different lights (sb-800 and a Vivitar 285hv), two cyber syncs, and the Nikon d90.
Post Processing: In photoshop, I fixed up the color tone just a little bit. I enhanced the Dept-of-field that gave the picture some type of glow. I also sharpened the picture, added clarity, and messed around with the curves.